We understand the value you place on doing things the way you need or want them done. With Liberty, as an approved aged care provider, you will gain a sense of belonging and a dedicated group of skilled staff who are committed to treating you like family.
If you have any questions about your home care package, the services you receive, your statements, budgets, Livin’ Well Support Plan or you are just needing reassurance please give us a call.
WHAT IS A HOME CARE PACKAGE?
A Home Care Package is a coordinated package of individualised care services that helps you stay in your own home for as long as possible. Home Care Packages are about you having greater choice and flexibility. Woohoo! You have the liberty of choice (pun intended).
HOW CAN I GET A HOME CARE PACKAGE?
This is the formal bit. Eligibility for a Home Care Package is decided by an Aged Care Assessment Team (ACAT). An ACAT representative will meet with you to assess your health status and care needs and decide if you are eligible for a Home Care Package.
SERVICES THAT WE CAN COORDINATE FOR YOU
We are able to coordinate all the services that you may require ~ choose from our suite of services ranging from our Help at Home options, our Leisure and Lifestyle activities, Home Maintenance, Community Connections, hairdressing etc.
To ensure that we are able to meet all of your needs we have built valued partnerships enabling us to also provide
- nursing services ~ wound care, medication prompts, evening/overnight/weekend support
- respite ~ evening/overnight/weekend support
- allied health ~ podiatry, physio, Occupational therapy, dietitians, social work etc
- medical aides ~ beds, wheelchairs, camodes, walking frames, recliner lift chairs, personal alarms
- consumables ~ continence aids and advice
- assistive technology, and more.
If your package is managed by another service provider Liberty is able to broker our full service offering to you if you so choose! Alternatively, should you prefer, you also have the choice to bring your package to Liberty where we will work very closely with you to ensure you are getting exactly what you want and at a standard that you are happy with.
Four levels of Home Care Packages:
For people with basic care needs
For people with low level care needs
For people with intermediate care needs
For people with with high care needs
ALREADY HAVE A HOME CARE PACKAGE?
If so and you would like to become a part of the Liberty family, simply contact us and we can help.
HOW TO GET LIBERTY'S HOME CARE PACKAGE?
When you have been given the nod and assessed as eligible, you will go onto a national waiting list prioritised according to the date of your assessment and the urgency of your needs.
When a package becomes available you will receive notification from My Aged Care (this will be in the form of a rather official letter that gives you a referral code).
When you approach Liberty to be your packaged care provider you will need to quote your referral code.
We will pop over and visit you to discuss the details and arrange a quote for the services that suit your needs. During this visit and after a good chat about what you want, together we will :
• Create a tailored support plan- at Liberty we call it your “Livin’ Well Support Plan”
• Discuss the package budget and the homecare package FEE SHEET – how much you have and what can you do with it
• Consult with your family and friends if required ~ this is totally your call
• Get on the phone to other services and service providers ~ as/if required
• Find the best care solutions , including letting you know about our brilliant Liberty services
• Arrange on-going support, including helping you to select your support team to enable you to remain at home for as long as possible on your terms
GET IN TOUCH
If you would like to discuss how Liberty can work with you to develop your Home Care Package ~ give us a call or make an appointment to come in to our centre to have a chat.